Your Affordable Beach Wedding In Hawaii Awaits
Celebrate your wedding in Hawaii! Whether you get married on a pristine Hawaiian beach, at a majestic rain forest waterfall, on a rocky point overlooking the vast Pacific Ocean or in a quaint serene chapel right on the bay, our wedding planner will help make your romantic dreams come true… in the timeless tropical islands called Hawaii. We do affordable weddings …where the trade winds of Hawaii meet the romantic desires of your heart! We also offer exciting affordable weddings at sea. Get married at sea in Hawaii as you sail along the coast of Waikiki with Diamond Head Crater. We now offer Spa Services at Sea!
- Affordable Hawaii Beach Wedding and Vow Renewal packages starting at only $95.
- Choose from over 60 public and 20 private Hawaii venues — pristine beaches, verdant tropical rain forest sites, waterfalls, beach overlooks, secluded hideaways or park locations and a selection of private yachts for weddings and receptions at sea.
- We have video clips of over 100 Oahu venues on our YouTube Video Channel to help you decide where to celebrate your marriage.
- We honor the service of active duty US military members with modest discounts, same-day service and services on military installations.
- Short notice, flexible scheduling and simple Hawaii weddings are our specialty — any date, any time and any place.
- Professional services celebrate married couples renewing their vows, couples eloping to Hawaii or couples making personal and spiritual commitments as life partners, including civil unions & same-sex marriages.
- We have gratefully earned the trust & appreciation of over 11,300 couples we have served in Hawaii since we were established in October 2000.
A Beach Wedding $95… proudly serves the islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai & the Big Island of Hawaii. Discover who we are by clicking on ‘Who We Are‘ above.
Where do I go from here?
To begin planning your Romantic Beach Wedding in Honolulu, Hawaii, click ‘Start Planning’ link above. For weddings on Maui, Kauai or the Big Island of Hawaii, click the link below.